Contact Wildflower PAC
Meetings are on the second Wednesday of each month at 3:00. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend!
What Does PAC Do?
This is a question we get sometimes get asked. While this list defines their role (it's from their constitution), the PAC is really so much more and of vital importance to our school!
- To foster a good working relationship and open communication between teachers, staff, administration, and parents of all pupils both during and after school.
- To organize and coordinate extra-curricular activities for the students/families as mutually agreed upon by PAC and the staff.
- To earn money for the purpose of items deemed to be a desirable asset to the school, staff, and/or children that are not otherwise supplied by the school district.
- To help parents understand various programs and policies of the school and to provide input and advice to the staff and administration where beneficial.
- To act as a liaison between the community and the school.