We are planning to have a Wildflower Jam Night on Thursday March 7th, from 5:30-7:30pm.
What is it?: Some of the Wildflower classes will be leading a song or two in the gymnasium. We are also hoping to have the marimba group to lead a few songs. Lyrics will be projected on the gym wall for others to follow along. Students and parents are encouraged to sing and play along.
- Please feel free to bring instruments to play along.
- A song list along with chords and lyrics will be sent out to all families via email before the night, please feel free to become familiar with the songs with your child(ren).
- If you or a group of people would like to lead a song or two, please let me know.
- Our middle school will be providing some food through for the night through their foods program, but looking for some help on providing more food.
- Looking for a sound expert to help set up speakers/mics on the 7th.
Want to know more? You can contact Cole.
Below are the song lists for the jam night on March 7th at 5:30-7:30. There will be others to follow. If you have a song you would like to lead, please contact Cole at: firstname.lastname@example.org and I can put you in the schedule and get your song out to the school.