Wildflower school PAC is introducing a new ordering system for school lunches and fundraising events. Rather than filling out orders using paper, parents will place orders online using MunchaLunch.com. You can now pay for your orders online by credit card or cheque/cash.
Note: To start you must register using the Landing page provided for our school below. The next time you return to the site use the login at MunchaLunch.com
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Go to: https://munchalunch.com/schools/wildflower
2) Click the “Register Here” button. The system will guide you through
3) After adding your children, click the green “Order Lunch!” button to order
4) Next time, just click the “Login Here” button to access your account.
• Online ordering will be OPEN from September 5 until Thursday September 13.
• If you need assistance with ordering, or do not have access to the internet,
please contact Carol Wallace at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ordering will start September 5 and will be closed after Thursday, September 13. Payment will be due during this time. The fall session will include Salad Bar on Tuesday and Sushi on Thursday. Lunches for this session will start on Tuesday, September 18 and end of Tuesday, December 11.
Please note if your child is ill on a lunch date, you are welcome to come and pick up their lunch by 11:45am; otherwise please consider it a donation for a child who does not have a lunch. We appreciate your support for our lunch program as the funds go towards playground, field trips and general fundraising within the school.
We are always in need of Volunteers to help serve lunch for a short period of time! There is a Volunteer page in the online system where you can checkmark which dates you are available. The lunch coordinator will then contact you with a proposed schedule. We can only offer a lunch program if we have 2-3 Volunteers for each lunch day.
Our thanks to the Wildflower parent community for supporting this important fundraiser and to our wonderful Volunteers who help make this program a success!