Allergy Alert

Dear Families,

This is to inform you that we have students in our school that have severe food allergies to peanuts. It is important that there is strict avoidance to this food in order to prevent a life-threatening allergic reaction. We are asking your help to provide these students with a safe school environment.

Any exposure to peanuts may cause a reaction that requires emergency medical treatment. To reduce the chance of this occurring, we ask that you do not send any peanut products that will be eaten at school with your child. If your child has eaten peanuts before coming to school, please be sure your child’s hands and face have been thoroughly washed before entering the school. We appreciate your support of these procedures.

We thank you so much for helping to keep all of our students safe at school.

Sacha Kalabis
Principal, Wildflower School